We are pleased to announce that Co-Founder Katie Miley recently completed Positive Psychology's Life Navigation Certification.
Positive Psychology is a science-based framework that seeks to identify and leverage clients' strengths to foster change and overcome challenges. Practitioners use their proven tools across various multi-disciplinary support roles in individual and group settings. For coaches like Katie, the program and tools allow her to help clients to:
- better identify their goals,
- increase their openness to personal development,
- develop their ability to identify positive solutions,
- create a greater sense of ownership over self, and
- create increased self-awareness of their strengths and weaknesses.
The Life Navigation program combines Positive Psychology's nine science-based master classes, including:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Balancing Life Domains
- Meaning & Valued Living
- The Science of Self-Acceptance
- Maximizing Strengths
- Realizing Resilience
- Positive Relationships
- Motivation & Goal Achievement
- and more
To discuss how coaching or leadership training might help you or those in your organization, contact us or choose up a time to talk via zoom.
Exploring the Life Navigation Box Set
PsychologyThis Life Navigation box set from Positive Psychology is a perfect addition to any coaching practice.